Regional Qualifier at DSU




























This is our team. It appears we aren't good at holding still:)

 This is me, Vroom Vroom๐Ÿ. We were all very tired that day.
This is me, Fire Cat๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿฑ,  on the left. We had lots of fun but it was very tiring.
Hey, Pygmy Puff 101 here!๐Ÿน  (Farthest on the Right)  ๐Ÿ˜€ I LOVED the competition! Problem was, I had a hard time sleeping because I had SEVERE cramps in my feet from walking so much.
 Hi, this is Brooklyn๐Ÿ‘ง! I was really, tired. (as you can tell).


 Howdy! Cowboy here! ๐Ÿค ! I am in this picture along with Percy Jackson. He is on the left, and as you can tell, he is very tired and grumpy. ๐Ÿ™← That looks like him. I am on the right and happy, optimistic, and beautiful as ever. ๐Ÿ˜!  I have no clue how the weirdos behind me are. ๐Ÿ˜•

I AM NOT TIRED AND GRUMPY!!! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ Gee cow guy, I'm not that kind a guy๐ŸŸ ๐Ÿ”ช  ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ.





I AM RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's me on the Left. I didn't like it so much toward the end. ๐Ÿ˜ But I had my book. ๐Ÿ˜Œ Bye!


WE MADE IT TO STATE! GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE OTHER TEAMS WHO MADE IT TOO!

This is Coach Jenny chiming in. Our team did well in all of their areas in order to get to state. For the Values presentation they used their poster and did well coaching each other in the challenge section.

I was extra proud of their skit in the project presentation, and we even got some more ideas for researching from the questions there. They stayed strong although it was quite a long day with a lot of walking all over campus.

Our robot long program did really well on our first two rounds, but had a malfunction on the third. That was a little disappointing, but we did win the programming award, so we were proud of that.We are looking forward to the state competition in February now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

September 29, 2017

December: Scrimmage Time!

Into Orbit 2018-2019